Buy Gift Certificates for Registered Massage Therapy
Are you looking to give a perfect gift this holiday season or to show how much you care about someone you love? Or are you looking to reward a colleague, employee or friend for the support they have given you over the past year? Now you can.
Purchase a gift certificate for an RMT massage in downtown Vancouver today by clicking on the “Buy Gift Certificate” button!
GREAT RMTs And a Welcoming Atmosphere
We are a registered massage therapy clinic situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver and just across the street from St. Paul’s Hospital. All our massage therapists are registered with the College of Massage Therapists of BC, have completed at least 2500 hours of hands-on training with their respective massage therapy educational institutions and have passed a board examination.
All our team members are LGBTQ2+ friendly, and we embrace the wonderful diversity representative of the area we so proudly serve. Our promise to you is that your needs will always come first and we are here to provide you with an excellent treatment, a safe and relaxing environment, very flexible hours, and all at very competitive prices.
MASSAGE THERAPY Business Hours
Monday-Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
*Closed Christmas Day
**Due to some Insurance restrictions, direct billing may not be available on Sundays and certain Statutory Holidays**
NEWS & Updates
Please be informed that Rónán West is moving their practice to Body & Soul, located on West 10th Ave and Alma, as of January 4th 2018. Rónán looks forward to expanding their practice in the Kitsilano/Point Grey area, and focusing on an integrative approach to healthcare.
They have enjoyed working with everyone at Davie Village RMT, and are excited about shifting their practice to Body & Soul. If you are interested in following Rónán, you can find their profile at http://www.bodysoul.ca/staff/therapists.html, or call 604-224-2639 for more inquiries.
Rónán is an amazing RMT and a fantastic person and we like to wish them much success in their RMT career and all other endeavours. We highly recommend Rónán and from our part, we will continue to work together on a referral basis to provide you with excellent healthcare alternatives.
DOWNLOAD Our App
INSURANCE DIRECT BILLING For Massage
Direct Billing Disclaimer
The following events outside our control may restrict direct billing:
- Inadequate or over-exhausted massage therapy benefits.
- Restrictions by your benefit carrier or employer.
- Submissions during late evenings, Sundays, statutory holidays, or server downtimes.
- Failure to complete an intake form before coming for a treatment.
- Erroneous data provided on your intake forms.
- Late arrival for a treatment.
Things to Know About Direct Billing for Massage Therapy
- Your benefit plan may only cover a percentage of the treatment.
- The part of the treatment not covered by the insurance is payable at the end of each treatment.
- All our RMTs are licensed practitioners and you will be able to submit your own claims to your insurer.
- We won’t be able to tell you whether you have coverage for massage therapy or the benefits allocated to this type of expense.
- Check with your insurance provider or your HR department to find out coverage details.
If you have any questions, please call us at 604-428-2799.
Great RMTs and a Welcoming Atmosphere
To learn more about the benefits of massage therapy, please read our blogs. In addition, you can read about treatment modalities and the process to better understand how and why massage treatments are administered the way they are administered. Whenever you are ready to book an appointment with us you can go to the book online page and choose your therapist, check our rates and click the book button. We do understand that sometimes you may need to cancel or reschedule an appointment due to unforeseen circumstances. If so, please read our cancellation policies. Lastly, if you like to learn more about us, please check our mission, vision and values page, or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
* By clicking the Book Appointment button you agree that you have read our cancellation policies. For more information about booking a massage therapy treatment in our RMT clinic and to read about our cancellation policies please see our FAQ section.