Part-Time Receptionist Job Description
We are looking for a business student or a recent graduate to help out with our reception area. The duties include welcoming patients into the clinic and processing direct billing for multiple insurance companies, collecting payments, emailing patient statements and files, preparing ICBC reports and completing general bookkeeping duties. Further, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the clinic, replenish the linen and supplies in each treatment room, help RMTs with patient intakes and more.
Part-Time Receptionist Qualifications
- A business student (2nd year or above) with coursework in both marketing in accounting
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and superior phone skills
- Ability to multitask
- An extrovert with a friendly personality
- An LGBTQ2+ friendly person who is inclusive, accepting and values diversity in the workplace
- Interested in growing with our company and possibly move into a management role.
We like to thank all applicants, however, we will be contacting only those who meet our minimum requirements.